24/01/2013

O que dizem dela?


Jennifer Lawrence

  • Josh Hutcherson: She’s the best. I love her. I definitely fell in love with her as a friend, for sure
  • Selena Gomez: I don’t know her, but I feel like she’s such an incredible person and I feel like she deserved the Golden Globe 100%. 
  • Emma Stone: She is a complete genius
  • Liam Hemsworth: Jennifer Lawrence is one of the best actresses I’ve ever worked with. 
  • John Green: I like Jennifer Lawrence… She never does anything wrong! 
  • Charlize Theron: Her talent is undeniable, and she is a force to be reckoned with. 
  • Woody Harrelson: She’s the funniest woman I know. 
  • David O. Russell: Jennifer is real. She’s intense, she’s confident, she’s emotional and she’s very available
  • Bradley Cooper: She has a great heart and she’s a beautiful person
  • Keegan Allen: Jennifer Lawrence should win an Oscar for just being born. 
  • Max Thieriot: She’s really down to earth and easy to work with. In my mind, she can be this generation’s Meryl Streep. I seriously think she’s that good. She’s an incredible actress
  • Gary Ross: She’s fantastic, but she swears like a sailor. 
  • Taylor Swift: Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite.

A Sofia diz: acho-lhe piada, mas preciso de a ver mais adulta. Silver Linings Playbook não me chegou. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário