07/12/2015

Rumor | Idris Elba em True Detective 3?

EU QUERO!





Idris Elba em entrevista ao The Huffington Post:




You worked with Cary Fukunaga, of course, who helmed “True Detective” Season 1 -- one of the best things I’ve ever watched on television. Tell me about working with him and witnessing his process.

Cary Fukunaga is a tour de force. He’s very, very smart, very compassionate, collaborative. He gave me a lot of sort of license to build my character, and he’s one of the best directors in the world and a future star. He deserves an Oscar, no doubt. And I’d love to work with him again. We built a special bond over making this film and I hope we continue to make films for the rest of our lives.


Yeah, let’s see a “True Detective” Season 3 with you and Cary back. That could be pretty cool.


“True Detective” Season 3 … I like the way you’re thinking!


Leiam mais aqui

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário